Open Water Swimming Career Highlights
- She participated in the Swim Camp Catalina III held on Santa Catalina Island in Southern California.
- Between 25-28 April 2018, she kayaked for three stage swims of the SCAR Swim Challenge in Arizona.
- She completed the 10 km Roosevelt Lake crossing in 4 hours 44 minutes 1.6 seconds on 28 April 2018.
- On 17 September 2018, she completed a 19.6 km Santa Barbara Channel crossing from California mainland to Anacapa Island in 11 hours 53 minutes 46 seconds at the age of 50.
- On 13 January 2019, she served on the escort crew of Dr. Caroline Block's 30.5 km crossing from Oxnard on the California mainland to Santa Cruz Island in 14 hours 56 minutes.
- On 27 April 2019, she had the 21st fastest cumulative time of 15:20:05.0 in the 2019 SCAR Swim Challenge in Arizona.
- On 24 April 2019, she finished 39th overall in the 15.2 km Saguaro Lake stage swim of the 4-day SCAR Swim Challenge in Arizona in 6:08:00.0.
- On 25 April 2019, she finished 37th in the 14.4 km Canyon Lake stage swim of the 4-day SCAR Swim Challenge in Arizona in 5:36:13.8.
- On 26 April 2019, she finished 35th in the 27.3 km stage across Apache Lake on Day 3 of the 4-day S.C.A.R. Swim Challenge in Arizona in 11:04:30.5 at the age of 51.
- On 27 April 2019, she finished 37th in the 10 km stage across Roosevelt Lake on Day 4 of the 4-day S.C.A.R. Swim Challenge in Arizona in 5:33:22.1 at the age of 51.
Swim Camp Catalina
Swim Camp Catalina is a 3-day swimming holiday camp co-founded and co-hosted by Jamie Patrick, Scott Zornig and Lynn Kubasek held on 10-13 November 2016 in Two Harbors, Santa Catalina Island. The camp included a special guest appearance of Lynne Cox who presented an autographed signed copy of her book, Swimming in the Sink, to each of the participants who included Leslie Absher, Asha Allen, Barbara Alvstad, Lauren Anderson, Susanne Baab-Simpson, Paul Bales, Kris Berglund, John Blair, Caroline Block, Howard Burns, Jane Cairn, John Chung, Marcus Dobrowolski, Anna Edmondson, Todd Eisenecher, Yasmin 'Mina' Elnaccash, John Gale, Owen Garmire, Ivanka Gavanski, Jorge Gonzalez, Cathy Harrington, Josh Havelka, Stephanie Havelka, Carol Hayden, Peter Hayden, Marc Horwitz, Kate Howell, Al Jaurique, Betty Jean Jaurique, Susan Knight, Lynn Kubasek, Kellie Latimer, Ozlen Luznar, Tanya MacLean, Janet Manning, Becky Margulies, Jane Mason, Frank Mattingly, Meggan Mindiola, John McQueen, Tiffanny McQueen, Laura Moriarty, Karyn Noel, Jamie Patrick, Rachelle Petrucci, Michelle Poole, Kelley Prebil, Kirsten Read, Robin Rose, Theo Schmeeckle, Anne Schonauer, Tia Shimada, Steve Sponagle, Paul Springer, Michelle Squyer, Saffron Stellea, Tamie Stewart, Gay Lynn Tangdit, Jax Tatro, Amy Tingley, Wendy Toohey, Audry Viers, Skip Wise, Martha Wood, Scott Zornig, and Cherie Edborg.
Swim Camp Catalina III Video
- Swim Camp Catalina
- 46 + 8 + 2 + 1 = Catalina Cruising
- Cruising And Camaraderie In Catalina
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Lynne Cox Shares Her Passion At Swim Camp Catalina III
- Things Looking Up For Robin Rasmussen Rose
- Marathon Swimming
- Open Water Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Catalina Channel Swimming Federation
- Santa Barbara Channel Swimming Association