Open Water Swimming Career Highlights
- She was a member of The Chapman Chicks, a 2-person British open water swimming relay that crossed the English Channel from England to France on 8 October 2017 in 10 hours 59 minutes escorted by Stuart Gleeson whose other swimmer included Hayley Pennington. They received the CSA Special Award for 2017 by the Channel Swimming Association.
- On 27 July 2018, she completed a 33.2 km crossing of the English Channel from England to France in 12 hours 45 minutes.
- She completed the 20 Bridges Swim around Manhattan Island in New York City on 1 June 2019, finishing in 7 hours 45 minutes 37 seconds at the age of 44.
- On 23 February 2019, she finished 154th in the 19.7 km Rottnest Channel Swim in Western Australia in 7 hours 1 minute 45 seconds.
- On 12 August 2019, she completed a 32.3 km crossing of the Catalina Channel from Santa Catalina Island to the Southern California mainland in 11 hours 44 minutes 3 seconds to achieve the Triple Crown of Open Water Swimming.
- On 6 February 2020, she won the 45-49 age group at the International Winter Swimming Association world championships in the 200m freestyle event in 2:46.19 in Lake Bled, Slovenia.
- Alisa Fatum Blasts Fast 200m At International Winter Swimming World Championships
- Marathon Swimmers Federation bio
- Jessi Harewicz Completes Triple Crown Of Open Water Swimming
- The Chapman Chicks
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- I Got Stung
- Triple Crown of Open Water Swimming