Matthew Schubert is an American open water swimmer from California.
Open Water Swimming Career Highlights
- He crossed the Catalina Channel on 13 July 2017 in 15 hours 33 minutes 41 seconds.
- He finished 4th overall at the 2017 SCAR Swim Series (4-day, 4-stage SCAR Swim Challenge) after finishing the 15.2 km Saguaro Lake crossing, 14.4 km Canyon Lake crossing, 27.3 km Apache Lake crossing, and 10 km Roosevelt Lake crossing in 20 hours 21 minutes 11.1 seconds on 29 April 2017.
- He completed the 2018 SCAR Swim Challenge in Arizona at the 9.5-mile or 15.2 km Saguaro Lake crossing.
- Marathon Swimming
- Open Water Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- World Professional Marathon Swimming Federation
- S.C.A.R. Swim Challenge
- SCAR Swim Challenge
- Stefan Reinke Outduels Serbo Simeoni On SCAR Day 1
- S.C.A.R. Is Like Night And Day
- Jamie Ann Phillips Forges Into Lead In Apache Lake
- Reinke Hangs On, Jamie Ann Phillips Swimming Strong
- As Night Falls, So Does Men's Record. Jamie Ann Phillips Leads Way With Stefan Reinke