noun - A masterfeedermixer is a coach, support crew member or volunteer who prepares hydration or food for, mixes drinks for, and feeds a marathon swimmer or channel swimmer on an escorted marathon swim. The masterfeedermixer understands what kinds of foods, formulas, and hydration the swimmer wants in precise detail, in terms of volume, taste, and timing.
The masterfeedermixer used a feeding stick to hand the food and hydration to the swimmer during the night.
- Providing Helping Hand With Masterfeedermixer
- Volunteers, Escort Crew Fuel The Open Water World
- Patsee Ober Captures The Ocean's Magical Moments
- Things Looking Up For Robin Rasmussen Rose
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Catalina Channel Swimming Federation