Mary Knott is a 42-year-old American open water swimmer from Massachusetts.
Open Water Swimming Highlights
- On 27 April 2019, she had the 12th fastest cumulative time of 17:02:08.9 in the 2019 SCAR Swim Challenge in Arizona.
- On 24 August, she finished 14th overall in the 15.2 km Saguaro Lake stage swim of the 4-day SCAR Swim Challenge in Arizona in 3:40:56.2.
- On 25 August, she finished 13th in the 14.4 km Canyon Lake stage swim of the 4-day SCAR Swim Challenge in Arizona in 3:24:01.2.
- On 26 April 2019, she finished 11th in the 27.3 km stage across Apache Lake on Day 3 of the 4-day S.C.A.R. Swim Challenge in Arizona in 6:31:37.1 at the age of 42.
- On 27 April 2019, she finished 16th in the 10 km stage across Roosevelt Lake on Day 4 of the 4-day S.C.A.R. Swim Challenge in Arizona in 3:25:34.4 at the age of 42.
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- I Got Stung
- World Marathon Swimming Association
- SCAR Swim Challenge Facebook page
- SCAR Swim Challenge, A Kent Nicholas Dream Realized
- Jessica Kieras Wins Day 2 Of S.C.A.R. Swim Challenge
- Fast Flyer Freestyles, Finishes First
- Keeping Pace At SCAR Swim Challenge
- S.C.A.R. Swim Challenge Breeds Toughness
- Sunset Starts SCAR
- Stunningly Spectacular! SCAR Swims
- SCAR Is On, The 4-Day Race Has Begun