Mary Beth Colpo
Open Water Swimming Highlights
- She completed the Catalina Channel (CM) on 22 August 1977 in 8 hours 43 minutes 16 seconds.
- She won the 10-mile ocean swim at the 1978 Seal Beach Rough Water Swim in Seal Beach, California.
- She set the overall record at the 25 km Windermere International Championships in Windermere, England in 1978 in 6 hours 10 minutes 33 seconds.
- California Pioneer Cindy Cleveland
- 1982 Windermere International Championships
- Hank Wise Back With Fox Across Catalina Again
- A Wise Man's Approach To Crossing Catalina
- Catalina Channel Swimming Federation
- History Of The Seal Beach Rough Water Swim
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Marathon Swimming
- Open Water Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- I Got Stung
- Seal Beach Rough Water Swim
- Swim Catalina