Mark Williams is a 54-year-old American ocean swimmer from Hawaii.
Open Water Swimming Career
- he completed a double crossing of the Maui Channel on 19 January 2014 between Maui and Lanai together with Dr. Steven Minaglia.
- he has competed in the annual Waikiki Double Roughwater Swim on Oahu.
- he attempted a crossing of the Molokai Channel in August 2017, but the swim was called due to the presence of a tiger shark
- Doubly Tough, Doubly Rough, Doubly Fun
- 2012 Waikiki Double Roughwater Swim
- Steven Minaglia And Mark Williams Complete Maui Double
- 3 To Make 2 - Williams, Minaglia Team Up Across The Maui Channel
- Turning An Awww...OH NO Into A Yes
- Making Molokai, Swimming With Sharks
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming