Open Water Swimming Career
- He competed on the 2014 FINA Open Water Swimming Grand Prix pro circuit.
- He finished third overall at the 2015 30 km Rio Negro Challenge Amazonia marathon swim in the largest left tributary of theAmazon River from Iranduba to Manaus, the most populous and capital city of the state of Amazonas in northern Brazil.
- He finished fourth overall in the 2017 Travessia do Canal de Ilhabela on 30 October, off the coast of São Paulo state in Brazil.
- He finished fourth in the 50th edition of the 24 km Maratona Aquática 14 Bis in November 2017 that is held in the Bertioga Channel between the island of Santo Amaro (Guaruja) and the Brazilian mainland near São Paulo.
- Betina Lorscheitter, Matheus Evangelista Win In Amazonia
- Leme To Pontal, a 35 km Coastal Challenge
- Do Leme ao Pontal
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Leme beach
- Do Leme ao Pontal, não há nada igual! por Guilherme Freitas
- A Music Marathon, From Leme to Pontal
- Marathon Swimming
- Artur Pedroza, Catarina Ganzeli Win 22 km Maratona Aquática 14 Bis