Manchester-by-the-Sea is a coastal town in eastern Massachusetts, U.S.A. With a 12.8 mile tidal shore line, Manchester is probably best known for its beautiful beaches, a renowned yachting harbor, and commercial lobstering.
- Wood Goes From Wetsuit To Wounded To Winter
- Daina Bouquin Wins Four At Winter Swimming Champs
- Wood Martha Swim Fast At Winter Swimming Champs?
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- International Winter Swimming Association Winter Swimming World Cup
- Open Water Swimming
- United States Winter Swimming Association
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming