MSF Global Marathon Swimming Awards
- Solo Swim of the Year recognizes the most outstanding solo, unassisted marathon swim of the year - one by a male, and one by a female.
- Barra Award honors the most impressive year of marathon swimming by a marathon swimmer.
- Service to Marathon Swimming Award honors those who have gone most above and beyond in service to the sport of marathon swimming and its participants.
- Yudovin Award honors the single most adventurous swim of the year and is meant to recognize the spirit of adventure, the most interesting swim, or the most unusual swim.
- Relay of the Year honors the most outstanding relay swim of the calendar year, but has been discontinued.
Solo Swim of the Year Awards
Barra Award for Most Impressive Overall Year
- Grace van der Byl (USA)
Streeter Award for Service to Marathon Swimming
- 2013: The Dover Beach Crew
- 2014: Neil van der Byl and Grace van der Byl (USA)
- 2015: Dan Simonelli (USA)
- 2016: New York Open Water (David Barra, Rondi Davies, Alex Arévalo, USA)
Yudovin Award for Most Adventurous Swim
- Peter Hayden (USA). Anacapa Island circumnavigation, return to mainland.
- Wendy Trehiou (Jersey). St. Malo, France to Jersey.
- Lori King (USA). Bermuda circumnavigation.
Relay of the Year
- David Yudovin Becomes Namesake For MSF Award
- David Yudovin Inspires The Yudovin Award
- The Yudovin Award nominations
- Marathon Swimmers Federation
- Sarah Sweeps Solo Swims
- 2017 Marathon Swimmers Federation Award Nominees
- Marathon Swimmers Federation 2017 Awards
- Unique Awards In The Open Water Swimming World, Part 6