Lesley Fanning is a 47-year-old American open water swimmer from Mount Pleasant, South Carolina.
Open Water Swimming Career
- participated in the World 10-mile Swimming Championships held in Lake Memphremagog, Vermont on 6 July 2013 and completed the swim in 5 hours 59 minutes.
- completed a crossing of the Strait of Gibraltar from Spain to Morocco on 31 March 2017 in 4 hours 57 minutes together with Ernest Craige.
- Asociación de Cruce a Nado del Estrecho de Gibraltar
- Craige Crosses Gibraltar In Ernest
- World Open Water Swimming Asociation
- Kingdom Swim
- Rob Madell Proves It Is Never Too Late
- WOWSA Battle: Brian Phillips vs. Eric Nilsson
- Emma Otto-Moudry Can WOW The Crowd
- Pure As White In Lake Memphremagog
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Swimmers Of The 18th 24-Mile Tampa Bay Marathon Swim
- Tampa Bay Marathon Swim