Lausanne is a city on Lake Geneva, in the French-speaking region of Vaud, Switzerland. It’s home to the International Olympic Committee headquarters, as well as the Olympic Museum and lakeshore Olympic Park. Away from the lake, the hilly old city has medieval, shop-lined streets and a 12th-century Gothic cathedral with an ornate facade. The 19th-century Palais de Rumine houses fine art and science museums.
Open Water Swimming
- Martyn Webster Wins LGSA Classic Swim
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Lake Geneva Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- HOSA Supports Professional Marathon Swimming Circuit
- Cross-border Classic 12
- What Is The FINA Schedule?
- Martyn Webster Is Barraesque, Wins The Barra Award