Open Water Swimming Career Highlights
- She won the 2.5 km Snapping Tortuga Open Water Swim in Lake Conroe, Texas on 22 October 2016.
- She won the 2.5 km Snapping Tortuga Open Water Swim in Lake Conroe, Texas on 8 April 2017.
- She won the Sharkfest Wako 4 km open water swim, setting the record in the Brazos River in Waco, Texas on 16 July 2017.
- She won the women's division at the Highland Lakes Challenge, swimming in all 5 stages of the Monster Challenge in 5 lakes over 5 days in Austin, Texas from 25-29 October 2017.
- Between 25-28 April 2018, she completed two of the four stage swims of the SCAR Swim Challenge in Arizona, finishing 5th among women in the 9.5-mile or 15.2 km Saguaro Lake and 8th overall in the 6.2-mile or 10 km Roosevelt Lake.
- On 2 September 2018, she placed third in the 10-mile or 15.9 km Maui Channel Swim women's division from Lanai Island to Maui with the Mai Tai Mermaids, representing JOLYN Clothing Co.
- On 8 September 2018, she finished second overall in the women's division in the Aqua Sphere North Shore 10K race on Oahu.
- On 1 June 2019, she placed ninth among females in the 12.5-mile Swim Around Key West circumnavigation in Key West, Florida.
- On 16 August 2019, she placed first in her age division in the 1-mile Sprint Distance USMS Open Water Nationals in Lake Willoughby.
- On 17 August 2019, she placed first in her age division in the 5-mile south-to-north crossing of Lake Willoughby at Long Distance USMS Open Water Nationals.
- On 6 October 2019, she completed the 10 km Redondo Beach Coastal Challenge Redondo Beach-Palos Verdes loop.
- On 29 August 2020, she swam the 21.3-mile or 34.3 km length of Lake Tahoe as a 4-person relay, Altitude with Attitude, finishing in 10 hours and 57 minutes.
- On 20 June 2021, she completed the 18.6-km Coronado Around the Island Swim in 5 hours.
- On 27 August 2021, she swam the 14.9-km Kalohi Channel between Molokaʻi and Lānaʻi in 6 hours and 08 minutes, part of the 3-day Au I Na Mokupuni Ekolu Endurance Challenge Invitational.
- On 28 August 2021, she swam the 14.1 km Auau Channel between Maui and Lānaʻi in 7 hours and 49 minutes, part of the 3-day Au I Na Mokupuni Ekolu Endurance Challenge Invitational.
- On 29 August 2021, she swam the 13.5 km Pailolo Channel between Maui and Molokaʻi in 7 hours and 19 minutes, part of the 3-day Au I Na Mokupuni Ekolu Endurance Challenge Invitational.