Lake Kawaguchi (or 河口湖 or 'Kawaguchi-ko') is the most famous of the Five Lakes of Mount Fuji in Japan. Images of this lake are usually used in posters and commercials. A large number of hotels line its banks, as do locals providing boat rides to the tourists. It is the only lake among the five lakes that has an island.
- Completing The Five Lakes Of Mount Fuji
- Swimming The Five Lakes Of Mount Fuji
- Free Wi-Fi In Japan For Foreign Swimmers
- Free Wi-Fi In Japan For Foreign Swimmers And Crew
- How Are High-Altitude Swims Defined?
- Mount Fuji, A Beautiful Alternative For 2020 Olympics
- Unbelievably Gorgeous, Awe-Inspiring Open Water Places
- Cycling In Yamanaka Recalls Feat Of Lynne Cox
- Thoughts About The Great Wave off Kanagawa
- Freestyling Around Fuji-san