Marathon Swimming Courses
- 34.5-mile (55.5 km) short course from Port Sanilac, Michigan (USA) to Port Franks, Ontario (Canada).
- Long course from Harbor Beach, Michigan (USA) to Goderich, Ontario (Canada).
Open Water Swimming
- In 1999, Jim Dreyer swum in a wetsuit 52 miles (84 km) across Lake Huron.
- On 1 September 1996, John Bulsza swam 34.5-mile (55.5 km) across Lake Huron from Port Sanilac in Michigan, USA to Port Franks in Ontario, Canada at the age of 46 in 26 hours 49 minutes.
- On 11 August 2018, Liz Fry swam 34.5 miles (55.5 km) across Lake Huron in 20 hours 53 minutes 53 seconds from Port Sanilac, Michigan, USA to Port Franks, Ontario, Canada.
- John Scott's New Book Release: My Magical Moments Journal
- John Scott Talks Optimizing Human Capital On WOWSA Live
- Liz Fry Swims Like Clockwork
- Masters Swimming Ontario
- Marilyn Bell, In Solo Yet Never Alone
- Solo, Yet Never Alone By Laura Young
- 40 Hours, 75 km, Lesley Burton Zehr To Cross Lake Huron
- Rough Water Training: Coastal Challenge Workouts
- Superhuman And Not...Swim the Straits of Mackinac Returns
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- When The Mind Believes, The Body Achieves
- Mighty Mac Swim Awards US$40,000 on Labor Day
- rawling Around On A Dark, Dreary Day
- The Great Lakes Odyssey Of Paula Stephanson
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- American swimmer arrives in Port Franks after nearly 21 hours in Lake Huron waters
- So Great, Lakes And Liz