La'au Point (Lāʻau Point) is the southwestern tip of the island of Molokai and the traditional starting point of solo swims across the Molokai Channel. Its alternative start point on Molokai Island is Kaluakoi Resort.
- When The Tsunami Hit, Penny Palfrey Took Off
- The Molokai Channel Archives
- The Friendly Isle Says Aloha To Oliver Wilkinson
- Man O Man It Was Horrendously Tough For Kim Chambers
- Beth French Swims Through The Night And Vog to Oahu
- French Goes Hawaii
- Ka'iwi Channel Swim, Ready For An Epic Undertaking
- Swimming In Hawaii From Point To Point
- Highlights And History Of the Ka'iwi Channel
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- What Is The Fairest Channel Of Them All?
- What If...In The Molokai Channel?
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Challenging Channel Crossings With Michael Twigg-Smith
- Michael Twigg-Smith On Molokai Channel Crossings