Kyle Harris is a South African open water swimmer and race director of the 5 km Pulse Swim in Plettenberg Bay. Together with Brenton Williams (swimming butterfly) and Kendal Wright, they became the first people to swim 8 km around Cape St. Francis and Shark Point in April 2014 in 3 hours 38 minutes.
- Butterfly Can Be Brutal
- Flying Around Shark Point
- Swimming Off Shark Point
- Assisted Or Unassisted? Marathon Swimmers To Decide
- Rebecca Newman Wins JBay Cold Water Classic
- What Is The World's Most Difficult Sports Move?
- Brutal ... Butterfly In The Open Water
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming