Open Water Swimming Career
- He won the wetsuit division in 4 hours 12 minutes in the World 10-mile Swimming Championships held in Lake Memphremagog, Vermont on 6 July 2013.
- He competed in the 2015 Swim The Suck 10-mile marathon swim in Tennessee.
- On 14 August 2017, he won the 5th Annual 9-mile (14.4 km) marathon swim on Lac Massawippi in the wetsuit division in 3 hours 44 minutes 10 seconds.
- On 23 August 2017, he won the 5-mile Lake Willoughby Swim in the wetsuit division in 2 hours 4 minutes 50 seconds.
- Sullivan is the former president and serves on the board of directors of USA Triathlon, serving as its Secretary and the Northeast Region Representative.
- He has spent 30 years in multisport activities and is chairman of the Ethics Committee and a member of the Nominating and Governance Committee.
- He completed Ironman Lake Placid and is an inductee in the University of Vermont Athletic Hall of Fame.
- He has competed in swimming in high school, college, and masters swimming as well as track and cross-country in high school and college.
Sullivan is an attorney in private practice with a concentration on civil litigation, including personal injury claims. He is a member of the Massachusetts Bar Association, Massachusetts Bar Foundation, American Association for Justice, Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys, Massachusetts Real Estate Bar Association, and Greater Lowell Bar Association.
- Church Beats Pope
- Kevin Sullivan at USA Triathlon
- USA Triathlon Board of Directors
- Kevin Sullivan Blazes Rare Path In Open Water
- Kingdom Swim
- Rob Madell Proves It Is Never Too Late
- WOWSA Battle: Brian Phillips vs. Eric Nilsson
- Emma Otto-Moudry Can WOW The Crowd
- Pure As White In Lake Memphremagog
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame
- I Got Stung
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Janet Harris, Charlotte Brynn Dominate Swim The Kingdom
- Swim Until The C.O.W.S. Come Home