Open Water Swimming Highlights
- She swam across the The Bogue, 4.88 miles from Cayman Brac Island to Point of Sand on Little Cayman Island in 2 hours 59 minutes in 2011.
- She completed an unprecedented 9.76-mile (15.7 km) double crossing of the Cayman Brac Channel together with Alex Harling, Andrea Roach and Elizabeth Berns on 21 July 2012 in 10 hours 34 minutes.
- She completed the 8-mile Alligator Reef Lighthouse Swim in Islamorada, Florida on 21 September 2013.
- She completed the FKCC Swim Around Key West, a 12.5-mile marathon swim in Florida on 14 June 2014.
- She did a series of stage swims around Grand Cayman Island in the Cayman Islands, an unprecedented circumnavigation swim of 54.5 miles.
Alligator Reef Lighthouse Swim
- The Cayman Bogue Swim Supports the Central Caribbean Marine Institute
- Swimming Around Grand Cayman
- Swimming Around Grand Cayman Blog
- Open Water Swimming
- Cayman Brac Channel Double Crossing Record Set
- Elizabeth Berns Makes A Splish In The Cayman Islands
- The Colors Of The Alligator Reef Lighthouse Swim
- Kanuga Started Smiling And Finished Smiling
- World Open Water Swimming Association