Open Water Swimming Career Highlights
- She competed in the 2013 USA Swimming National Open Water Swimming Championships in Castaic Lake in Santa Clarita, California placing 17th.
- She competed at the 2014 USA Swimming National Open Water Swimming Championships 10 km race, placing 11th.
- She placed 10th overall in the 2017 Flowers Sea Swim in the Cayman Islands.
- She qualified for the 10 km marathon swim at the 2017 World University Games in Taiwan.
- She was awarded with the 2017 Open Water Excellence Award.
- Katy Campbell bio
- Ana Marcela Cunha Finishes With Another World Title
- Marathon Swimming
- Open Water Swimming
- World Professional Marathon Swimming Federation
- Glen S Hummer Award Renamed By USA Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Working The Dream At USA Swimming Open Water Championships
- Chip Carrigan Protects Athletes' Interests At All Times
- Castaic Lake Welcomes The Best America Has To Offer
- Castic Lake Will Be The Survival Of The Fittest
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- 2014 USA Swimming 10 km Championship Results (Women)
- Great Memories Of Fran Crippen, Great Decision By USA
- Japan Is Right On, But What Were Others Thinking?!?
- Commentary on 25K FINA World Championships
- Canada, Netherlands, Japan, USA Avoid Hot Water
- Four To Represent US At 10K Open Water World University Games
- Team Wins Stands Up And Gets Out To Win Honors
- Marathoning In Miami, Racing For The Olympics