Kane Kossew is a support crew member in South Africa who works with Theodore Yach and who helped organized the Century Swim from Robben Island by Theodore Yach in March 2016. He is an Account Manager at Mustard Marketing.
- Sink, Save Or Swim: What To Do In A Shipwreck?
- Kane Kossew LinkedIn bio
- Sink Or Swim. What Can You Do In A Shipwreck?
- 3AB Is A Very Tough One
- 5 More To 100 Robben Island Crossing
- Theodore Yach Closing In On 100
- World Open Water Swimming Assocation
- Surfer's Ear With Swimmers
- Robben Island Centurion (To Be)
- Open Water Swimming
- The Build-up To Theodore Yach's Century Swim
- #Theodore100 - Robben Island Century Swim
- #Theodore100 Is On - Robben Island Century Swim
- Theodore Yach Completes Robben Island Century Swim
- Century Crossing
- Marathon Swimming