Open Water Swimming Career
- On 22 February 2014, she finished 180th in the 19.7 km Rottnest Channel Swim in 6 hours 52 minutes 59 seconds at the age of 40.
- On 27 February 2016, she finished 207th in the 19.7 km Rottnest Channel Swim in Western Australia in 7 hours 27 minutes 22 seconds.
- On 7 September 2016, she completed the 32.3 km crossing of the Catalina Channel from Santa Catalina Island to the Southern California mainland in 10 hours 49 minutes 30 seconds.
- On 19 August 2017, she finished seventh in the 28.5-mile (45.8 km) 20 Bridges Circumnavigation Swim of Manhattan in New York City in 7 hours 44 minutes 29 seconds.
- On 20 July 2018, she completed a crossing of the English Channel from England to France in 16 hours 12 minutes to achieve the Triple Crown of Open Water Swimming.
- On 16 June 2019, she completed a crossing of the Gibraltar Strait from Spain to Morocco in 5 hours 48 minutes.
- On 13 August 2019, she completed a crossing of the North Channel from Northern Ireland to Scotland in 13 hours 26 minutes 9 seconds between 54 38.188 N - 5 31.587 W (start) and 54 50.996 N - 5 08.242 W (finish) ratified under North Channel Swimming rules.
- Australian Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame Class Of 2020/2021
- Diego López Wins As Kevin Cassidy, Ian Down Complete The Triple Crown
- 20 Bridges Around Manhattan Redux On August 19
- Julieanne Feels Goode, Gives Thanks Across Catalina
- Catalina Channel Swimming Federation
- New York Open Water
- New York Open Water Facebook page
- Triple Crown of Open Water Swimming
- FLASH! Swimming Around Manhattan Island Is On
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Shelley Taylor-Smith On Crossing Channels
- Marathon Swimmers Federation bio
- Julieanne Goode Achieves Triple Crown Of Open Water Swimming