Julia Lucila Arino
Julia Lucila Arino is an open water swimmer from Argentina.
Open Water Swimming Career
- she competed in the 2013 FINA World Championships in Barcelona in the 10 km and 25 km marathon swims
- she competed in the 10 km marathon swim at the 2014 South American Games in Santiago, Chile
- she competed in the 10 km marathon swim at the 2015 Pan American Games in Toronto, Canada
- she competes on the FINA/HOSA 10K Marathon Swimming World Cup circuit including the La Patagones Viedma in Argentina
- she competed in the 5 km race and the mixed 5 km team pursuit at the 2017 FINA World Swimming Championships in Lake Balaton, Hungary.
- In July 2017, she finished eighth in the Traversée internationale du lac St-Jean FINA 10K Marathon Swimming World Cup in Lac St-Jean, Canada.
- She finished 3rd in the 15 km Maraton Acuática Ciudad de Rosario in Argentina on 9 February 2019, second stop on the FINA UltraMarathon Swim Series in Rosario, Argentina.
- She finished 14th in the 2019 FINA UltraMarathon Swim Series.
2019 FINA UltraMarathon Swim Series Rankings
1. Pilar Geijo (Argentina) 365 points
2. Romina Imwinkelriedt (Argentina) 296 points
3. Alice Franco (Italy) 261 points
4. Daira Marin (Argentina) 248 points
5. Erika Yenssen (Argentina) 227 points
6. Martina Oriozabala (Argentina) 214 points
7. Marie-Laurence Lortie (Canada) 205 points
7. Barbara Pozzobon (Italy) 205 points
9. Rita Vanesa Garcia (Argentina) 181 points
10. Sandra Frimerman-Bergquist (USA) 101 points
11. Angela Maurer (Germany) 70 points
11. Cecilia Biagioli (Argentina) 70 points
11. Morgane Dornic (France) 70 points
14. Julia Lucila Arino (Argentina) 61 points
15. Vicenia Navarro (Venezuela) 52 points
16. Ivana Prizmic (Croatia) 40 points
- FINA/CNSG Marathon Swim World Series 2019 Rankings
- Adrianna Bridi Wins La Patagones Viedma
- Federico Vanelli Wins La Patagones Viedma
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Marathon Swimming
- Open Water Swimming
- World Professional Marathon Swimming Federation
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- The Closest Open Water Race In History
- Kristel Köbrich Schimpl Swims Fast Among Home Crowd