Jon Washer is an American freelance photographer and filmmaker who developed the documentary film The Other Side, an in-production documentary short film covering Sarah Thomas' unprecedented English Channel four-way crossing 134 km attempt completed on 17 September 2019 that took her 54 hours 10 minutes to complete.
The Other Side
Sarah Thomas is the protagonist of the film The Other Side, a documentary covering her English Channel quad swim. On 17 September 2019, she completed an unprecedented 134 km four-way crossing of the English Channel in 54 hours 10 minutes 0 seconds at the age of 37 where she swam from England to France to England to France and back to England with escort pilot Eddie Spelling on Anastasia.
- 1st crossing from England to France: 11 hours 26 minutes 50 seconds
- 2nd crossing from France to England: 12 hours 41 minutes 14 seconds
- 3rd crossing from England to France: 12 hours 58 minutes 16 seconds
- 4th crossing from France to England: 17 hours 5 minutes 40 seconds
- From A Dark Place To The Other Side
- The Other Side
- Jon Washer
- Freestyling For Four, The Heroic Comeback Of Sarah Thomas
- The Other Side x 4, Successfully Accomplished
- Sarah Thomas En Route To Mightily Raising The Bar
- Awe, Admiration: The Awesomeness Of Sarah Thomas
- Open-Water Swimmer Sarah Thomas Didn't Let Cancer Stop Her in Record-Breaking Quest