Open Water Swimming Highlights
- In 2018 she participated in the inaugural 11.5 km Waveney River Swim, coming 3rd non-wetsuit female with a swim time of 2:51.
- Inspired by her uncle Michael Ball, she completed a English Channel crossing on 29 August 2017 at the age of 24 in 12 hours 26 minutes with Mike Oram as her escort boat pilot under the auspices of the Channel Swimming & Piloting Federation.
- In 2008, she participated in a 6-person English Channel relay crossing at the age of 16.
- In 2016 she swam Lake Windermere with Swim Your Swim.
- She started open water swimming at aged 12, participating in the Eastbourne Maritime 2 km Sea Swim, and continued to swim in open water with EDOWSC in Bournemouth while at university.
- She has swum the Seahorse Swim, Brownsea Island Swim and Bournemouth Pier to Pier many times.
- She works as a swimming teacher in her spare time, and is a qualified Open Water Coach.
- She finished 3rd in the 1000m freestyle at the International Ice Swimming Association Great Britain Championships in Sandford Lido, UK on 22 February 2020.
- She won the 500m freestyle at the International Ice Swimming Association Great Britain Championships in Sandford Lido, UK on 22 February 2020.
- She finished 3rd in the 500m freestyle in the 2020 IISA World Cup Series.
- Kyra Wijnker Win 2020 Ice Kilometer IISA World Cup Series Title
- Ailén Lascano Micaz Wins 2020 500m IISA World Cup Series Title
- Kyra Wijnker Is 2020 IISA World Cup Series Champion
- Ailén Lascano Micaz Win 500m IISA World Cup Series Title
- Kyra Wijnker Wins Sprint & Distance Races At IISA Great Britain Championships
- Outdoor Swimmer Magazine
- English Channel Swim