Open Water Swimming
- He participated in the winning 1981 Maui Channel Swim between Lanai and Maui in Hawaii together with Doug Rice, Steve Bobko, Mark Cunningham, Jonathan Ezer, and Mike Trudeau in 3 hours 29 minutes.
- He won the Castle Swim in Waikiki Beach 9 times from 1975 to 1983, and holds the record for the swim of 27 minutes 47 seconds set in 1982.
- Michael and Mackenzie Miller Talk Channel Swimming On WOWSA Live
- History of the Castle Swim
- Maui Channel Swim
- Hawaiian Channel list
- Open water swimming
- Open Water Swimmers Who Dream Big
- Highlights And History Of the Ka'iwi Channel
- All-time Winners of the Waikiki Roughwater Swim
- Racing Across Waikiki Beach Time After Time
- Waikiki Roughwater Swim
- World Open Water Series
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- What Is The Fairest Channel Of Them All?
- What If...In The Molokai Channel?
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming