Open Water Swimming Career Highlights
- He crossed the Anacapa Channel in California in 7 hours 5 minutes 34 seconds on 30 September 2016.
- He is a Lifetime Member of the Santa Barbara Channel Swimming Association.
- Between 25-28 April 2018, he attempted all four stage swims of the SCAR Swim Challenge in Arizona (9.5-mile or 15.2 km Saguaro Lake + 9-mile or 14.4 km Canyon Lake + 17-mile or 27.3 km Apache Lake + 6.2-mile or 10 km Roosevelt Lake), finishing 3 at the age of 61.
- On 27 April 2019, he had the 13th fastest cumulative time of 17:57:12.5 in the 2019 SCAR Swim Challenge in Arizona.
- On 24 August, he finished 24th overall in the 15.2 km Saguaro Lake stage swim of the 4-day SCAR Swim Challenge in Arizona in 4:10:36.1.
- On 25 August, he finished 15th in the 14.4 km Canyon Lake stage swim of the 4-day SCAR Swim Challenge in Arizona in 3:37:51.7.
- On 26 April 2019, he finished 13th in the 27.3 km stage across Apache Lake on Day 3 of the 4-day S.C.A.R. Swim Challenge in Arizona in 6:40:33.9 at the age of 62.
- Santa Barbara Channel Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- SCAR Swim Challenge
- Stefan Reinke Outduels Serbo Simeoni On SCAR Day 1
- S.C.A.R. Is Like Night And Day
- Jamie Ann Phillips Forges Into Lead In Apache Lake
- Reinke Hangs On, Jamie Ann Phillips Swimming Strong
- As Night Falls, So Does Men's Record. Jamie Ann Phillips Leads Way With Stefan Reinke
- SCAR Swim Challenge Facebook page
- SCAR Swim Challenge, A Kent Nicholas Dream Realized
- Jessica Kieras Wins Day 2 Of S.C.A.R. Swim Challenge
- Fast Flyer Freestyles, Finishes First
- Keeping Pace At SCAR Swim Challenge
- S.C.A.R. Swim Challenge Breeds Toughness
- Sunset Starts SCAR
- Stunningly Spectacular! SCAR Swims
- SCAR Is On, The 4-Day Race Has Begun