Open Water Swimming Highlights
- She is an observer for the Santa Barbara Channel Swimming Association.
- She is an observer for the Catalina Channel Swimming Federation.
- She was an observer for the unprecedented record-setting relay called The Deep Enders in 2015 that was nominated for the 2015 World Open Water Swimming Performance of the Year for its 112.8 km (70.1 mile) relay between San Nicolas Island and the California mainland in 33 hours 37 minutes
- She was an escort kayaker for the 18 hour 4 minute two-way crossing of the Catalina Channel by Abigail Bergman, Rebecca Nevitt, Eliza Cummings, Cathleen Pruden, Gabriela Kovacikova, and Charlotte Samuels on 16 June 2017.
- She finished eighth in the 2016 Naples Island Swim & SUP, a 3-mile circumnavigation swim held in Alamitos Bay in Long Beach, California.
- On 8 October 2016, she completed a 32.3 km crossing of the Catalina Channel from Santa Catalina Island to the Southern California mainland in 11 hours 21 minutes 32 seconds.
- In October 2017, she jumped into the Pacific Ocean to save a swimmer and was awarded the Lifesaving Medal by the Los Angeles Port Police.
- With Dan Simonelli, she co-founded the Open Water Swim Support Training program on 20 March 2021.
- Cargo Clogs Catalina Creating Chaos - But Catalina Channel Crossings Continue
- Youth Returns To The Catalina Channel
- Open Water Swim Support Training Program Launched
- Swim From The Island of the Blue Dolphins
- 6 Women From 7 Sisters Go 40.4 Across Catalina
- The Deep Enders Heading Towards The California Coast
- New York Times on California Channel Islands Swim Club
- The Deep Enders Are Heading Towards Shallow Waters
- Santa Barbara Channel Swimming Association
- 33 Hours 37 Minutes From The Island Of Blue Dolphins
- Offshore Odysseys On The Increase
- 2015 World Open Water Swimming Performance Of The Year Nominees
- WOWSA...Swimmers To Be Celebrated At Big Chill Swim
- 2015 WOWSA Awards - Performance Of The Year Voting
- Going Off With The Deep Enders
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Javier Mérida Prieto Completes First Disabled Triple Crown
- Julieanne Feels Goode, Gives Thanks Across Catalina
- Alex Kostich To Give Hints To Open Water Success
- Captain Harvey, Jax Cole Honored