Jamie Ann Phillips
Jamie Ann Phillips is a 32-year-old American open water swimmer from Chattanooga, Tennessee.
Endurance Sports Career
- In 2013, she competed in the 16 km Swim The Suck in Tennessee.
- On 11 October 2014, she finished third the 16 km Swim The Suck in Tennessee in 3 hours 37 minutes 13 seconds.
- On 10 October 2015, she finished fifth in the 16 km Swim The Suck in Tennessee in 3 hours 12 minutes 56 seconds at the age of 30.
- On 30 July 2016, she finished third in the 25.7 km Kingdom Swim's Border Buster in Lake Memphremagog, Vermont in 8 hours 48 minutes 31 seconds.
- On 8 October 2016, she completed the 16 km Swim The Suck in Tennessee in 3 hours 58 minutes 38 seconds at the age of 31.
- On 4 June 2017, she completed the 14.8 km Chattanooga Swim Fest in Tennessee in 2 hours 26 minutes 52 seconds.
- On 19 August 2017, she finished 8th in the 28.5-mile (45.8 km) 20 Bridges Circumnavigation Swim of Manhattan in New York City in 7 hours 45 minutes 18 seconds at the age of 32.
- She completed several running Half Marathons in Chattanooga (2016), Tuscaloosa (2013), Scenic City (2011), Mercedes (2011).
- She completed 70.3-mile triathlons: Chattanooga (2016), Gulf Coast (2014 and 2013).
- In 2016, she finished 3rd in the 4.5-mile Rat Race Swim.
- In 2015, she completed the 4.5-mile Rat Race Swim.
- In 2014, she competed in the Ironman Triathlon Florida.
- Between 25-28 April 2018, she won the SCAR Swim Challenge in Arizona (9.5-mile or 15.2 km Saguaro Lake + 9-mile or 14.4 km Canyon Lake + 17-mile or 27.3 km Apache Lake + 6.2-mile or 10 km Roosevelt Lake) with a cumulative time of 15 hours 15 minutes 20.6 seconds at the age of 32.
- She completed the Triple Crown of the Tennessee in 2017.
- Swim It And They Will Come
- Diego López Wins As Kevin Cassidy, Ian Down Complete The Triple Crown
- 20 Bridges Around Manhattan Redux On August 19
- Oldies Are Goodies At The Kingdom Swim
- New York Open Water
- New York Open Water Facebook page
- Triple Crown of Open Water Swimming
- FLASH! Swimming Around Manhattan Island Is On
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- World Marathon Swimming Association
- Swim The Suck Website - Swimmer Profiles
- SCAR Swim Challenge
- Lauren Grous Stepping It Up At S.C.A.R.
- Stefan Reinke Outduels Serbo Simeoni On SCAR Day 1
- S.C.A.R. Is Like Night And Day
- Jamie Ann Phillips Forges Into Lead In Apache Lake
- Reinke Hangs On, Jamie Ann Phillips Swimming Strong
- As Night Falls, So Does Men's Record. Jamie Ann Phillips Leads Way With Stefan Reinke
- Daring, Disappointment, Doubt And Discovery
- Have Fun, Do Good, Enjoy A Swim