Jacqueline Mcclelland is an Irish open water swimmer. triathlete, endurance athlete, coach at Infinity Swim Academy, and a member of the Camlough Lake Water Festival team and the International Ice Swimming Association Ireland.
Endurance and Extreme Sports Career
- awarded the best all rounder as she competed at Sprint, Olympic, Ironman 70.3 and Ironman triathlons during the 2014 season.
- member of Eleven Feet, a relay team that completed a 21-mile relay crossing of the North Channel between Northern Ireland and Scotland in 12 hours 52 minutes, together with David Burke, Alison Caldwell, Adrian Poucher, Barry Patterson, and John McElroy under the leadership of Pádraig Mallon, and pilots Brian Meharg and Mervyn Kinny under the auspices of the Irish Long Distance Swimming Association, together with support crew Chris Cooke, Milo McCourt, and Eoghan Jones in July 2014
- Ironman Barcelona 2014
- Ironman 70.3 Mallorca 2014
- Ice kilometer at the 2015 Ireland Ice Swimming Championships
- competed at the 2015 Pirita Open Winter Swimming Championships in Estonia
- competed at the 2015 Russian Ice Swimming Championships in Murmansk
- serves as the event director of the International Ice Swimming Association Ireland 1K National Championships, an ice swimming competition that is part of the global ice circuit
- served as the support crew of the Triskelion relay of Olive Conroy (Ireland), Conor Turner (Ireland), Elina Makïnen (Finland), Anna-Carin Nordin (Sweden), Rory Fitzgerald (Ireland), and Carole Laporte (France) that crossed 69.7 km across the Irish Sea between the Isle of Man and Ardglass, Northern Ireland on 17-18 June 2017 in 18 hours 8 minutes and 32 seconds.
- Served as a support crew member for Ryan Stramrood's attempt of the North Channel.
- Completed a crossing from Alcatraz Island to Aquatic Park in San Francisco Bay, California on 10 November 2018 to culminate the Open Water Summit.
H2O Play Swim Series
Mcclelland also helps organise the H2O Play Swim Series in Northern Ireland.
- Irish Triple Crown of Open Water Swimming Announced
- The Milo Ice Bucket Challenge Begins
- Ireland Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame Class of 2021
- Milo McCourt And The WOWSA Distance Challenge 100k Extreme Challenge
- Capturing, Commemorating, Celebrating Irish Marathon Swims
- Pádraig Mallon On Swimming In Unchartered Waters
- Keeping Up With The Mallons
- Irish Long Distance Swimming Association
- 11 Feet Never Gave An Inch
- Picturesque Pier To Pier With Pádraig
- Not Today, You're Not (Going Swimming)
- Pádraig Picks Up Personality Plaque
- Stepping Out Of The Ordinary With The Port Oriel Swim
- Irish Long Distance Swimming Association Events Calendar
- H20PLAY Swim series Facebook page
- Keith Garry, Aoife Lynch Win Round The Rock
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- 11 Feet And 6 Big Smiles
- Lopsided But Swimming Straight
- Shivering By An Open Water Swimmer Like...
- What Time Is It?
- Swimming Synchronicity
- Hands Up To Round The Rock
- Positively Powerful Pádraig
- Irish Long Distance Swimming Association Award Winners
- H2O Play Swim Series
- Swim To The End Of The Rainbow
- Seeing Blue In A Sea Of Green
- Peaks And Ponds - Dryland And Open Water Endurance
- Almost Across Dál Riata With Infinity
- Doing Ice In A Bigger, Global Way: The Ice Circuit
- Pádraig Mallon Delivers A Message Out Of The Ordinary
- Explosive Growth Of Ice Swimming, 120 To Delve Deeply
- Ice Swimming Aqua Sphere World Championships Venue
- Marathon Swimming
- Open Water Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- 70 km Across The Irish Sea
- Oh Man O Man Across The Irish Sea
- Triskelion Triumphant Across The Isle Of Man Channel
- Growing In The North Channel
- Everyday Hero Duels Mother Nature In Triple Crown
- Unique Awards In The Open Water Swimming World, Part 4
- Unique Awards In The Open Water Swimming World, Part 7
- Infinity Channel Swimming
- Sea Bull Completes A Canary Islands Crossing
- Culminating With An Alcatraz Island Crossing
- Infinity Swim Academy Awarded, Lauded By Swim Ireland
- World Open Water Swimming Association