JC van Wyk
JC van Wyk is a South African open water swimmer.
Open Water Swimming Career
- he is a record holder along with Brenton Williams, Ralph West, Greg Tucker, Russell Tucker, and Sanmarie Woithe for setting a new record of 350 km for a continual open water swimming relay in the Marina Martinique in Jeffreys Bay, South Africa in March 2012.
- he was the fastest swimmer at the inaugural 2012 BloodScan Jeffreys Bay Swim Challenge.
- he was the fastest swimmer in the 2.5 km race at the 2013 and 2014 JBay Cold Water Swim Classics in Marina Martinique.
- he won the masters swimmer division in Round 1 at the 2013 Metsi Open Water Swim Series in Marina Martinique near Jeffreys Bay, South Africa.
- he won the Triple Mile at the 2016 JBay Winterfest Cold Water Classic.
- he won the Double Mile race at the 2018 JBay Cold Water Swim Classic in Jeffreys Bay, South Africa.
- Rebecca Newman Wins 3rd JBay Winterfest Cold Water Classic
- On A Marathon Mission
- Swimmers Succeed at Surfbreak Swim at Supertubes
- Skins Turn Grey At The JBay Cold Water Swim Classic
- Cold Water Classic Lives Up To Its Name
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Chris Reid Kicks Off Metsi Open Water Swim Series
- Rebecca Newman Wins JBay Cold Water Classic
- Record-setting Relays Rock 'N Roll
- Double Mile, Marina Mile, Dash For Cash Highlights
- The Evolution Of Distance, The Sea Hawks Soar To Record