Ivan Puskovitch (born 28 February 2001) is a pool and open water swimmer from Episcopal Academy in Pennsylvania and represents the Episcopal Academy Aquatic Club.
Open Water Swimming Career
- He won Race #1 at the Upper Merion Open Water Swim Series, a 6-part 800m open water swimming competition held on Tuesday nights and hosted by French Creek Racing in the Schuylkill River in Pennsylvania.
- He competed in the 5 km race at the 2016 FINA World Junior Open Water Swimming Championships in Hoorn, Netherlands where he finished 17th in 1:01:50.3 after qualifying at the 2016 USA Swimming National Open Water Swimming Championships in Fort Myers, Florida as a 14-year-old.
- He won the 2018 USA Swimming National Open Water Swimming Championships 7.5 km junior race in Tempe Town Lake, Arizona on 6 May 2018.
- He won the first annual 8-mile Valley Forge Marathon Swim in 2 hours 50 minutes.
- He finished 8th in the 7.5 km Boys 16-17 Division at the 2018 FINA Open Water World Junior Swimming Championships in the Red Sea, Israel in September 2018.
- He won the Open Water Achievement Award from USA Swimming on 28 September 2018.
- He finished 16th in the 2019 USA Swimming National Open Water Swimming Championships in Miami, Florida on 3 May 2019.
14-year-old Puskovitch won the first annual Valley Forge Marathon Swim presented by French Creek Racing on 4 September 2015 over 34-year-old John Kenny of French Creek Racing after 2 hours 50 minutes of racing 8 miles in the Schuylkill River in Bridgeport, Pennsylvania.
2016 FINA World Junior Open Water Swimming Championships
Boys 14-15 5 km race won by Daniil Orlov.
- Passing The Baton In The Open Water
- USA Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Brazil, Italy Go 2-for-2 At USA National Championships
- Open Water Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- Olympic 10K Marathon Swim
- World Marathon Swimming Association
- Ivan Puskovitch, Casmera Wick Win Race #1 In Schuykill
- Ivan Puskovitch To Experience Open Water Déjà Vu
- Juniors Win Open Water Achievement Award