Imperial Beach is a residential beach city in San Diego County, California, with a population of 26,324 at the 2010 census. The city is the southernmost beach city in Southern California and the West Coast of the United States.
Pan-American Colibrí Swim
The Pan-American Colibrí Swim is a cross-border swim by a group of ocean swimmers from five nations with the purpose to raise awareness and funds for the Colibri Center for Human Rights in the Pacific Ocean between Imperial Beach near San Diego, California, USA and finishing at Playas de Tijuana in Tijuana, Mexico on 5 May 2017, starting near the Tijuana River National Estuarine Research Reserve. Its members include Kimberley Chambers (New Zealand), Oded Rahav (Israel), Jean Craven (South Africa), Antonio Argüelles, (Mexico), Nicolene Steynberg (South Africa), Rene Martínez Saenz (Mexico), Ben Enosh (Israel), Ryan Nelson (USA), Melissa King (USA), Kamini Moodley (South Africa), Neil Macaskill (South Africa), Luc Chetboun (Israel), Nora Toledano (Mexico), Mariel Hawley (Mexico), Dan Simonelli (USA), and Ben Enosh (USA/Israel). They will be supported and escorted by escort kayakers Billy Carlson (USA), Matt Donoghue (USA), Haden Ware (USA), Anna Lopez and the Out of the Boat Team (Mexico), Kala Sherman-Presser (USA), Tom Hecker (USA), and Kevin Eslinger (USA).
The 10 km Pan-American Colibrí Swim, a cross-border swim and charity swim in the Pacific Ocean from Imperial Beach near San Diego, California, USA to Playas de Tijuana in Tijuana, Mexico on 5 May 2017.
- California Pier Series Is Underway
- Bonnie Tsui, Kimberley Chambers Explains Why We Swim On WOWSA Live
- Pan-American Colibrí Swim Crosses Borders
- Madswimmer, Always Swimming For A Cause
- Pan-American Colibri Crossing
- Colibrí Center for Human Rights
- Mad Swimmer
- Cyprus Israel Swimmers
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Visit Tijuana, Mexico
- Nado Panamericano Colibrí By Mariel Hawley
- Nado Panamericano Colibrí…5 de mayo de 2017
- Behind The Scenes Of An Open Water Event
- Swimming Together In Pan-American Colibrí Swim
- Pan-American Colibrí Swim Completed