Ice Swimming club SerWus Burghausen e.V.
The Ice Swimming club SerWus Burghausen e.V. (Lake Wöhrsee and Salzach Swimming Ice Knights) are a winter swimming and ice swimming team in Burghausen, Bavaria, Germany that trains in Lake Wöhrsee and the Salzach River that serves as a natural border between southern Germany and Austria. It was founded by Christof Wandratsch, Stefan Hetzer and Oliver Halder in 2015 and hosted the 2017 Ice Swimming Aqua Sphere World Championships.
The Salzach is a river in Austria and Germany. It is a right tributary of the Inn and is 225 kilometres in length. Its drainage basin comprises large parts of the Northern Limestone and Central Eastern Alps.
- Training For Competitive Ice Swimming
- Ice Swimming Aqua Sphere World Championships Venue
- Realizing The Vision Of Ice Swimming In Burghausen
- Explosive Growth Of Ice Swimming, 120 To Delve Deeply
- Julia Wittig Wins World Ice Swimming Championships
- Petar Stoychev Wins World Ice Swimming Championships
- The Look Of Ice Swimmers In Burghausen
- Getting Ready for 2-3°C Water
- The Explosive Growth Of Ice Swimming 120 To Delve Deeply
- What Is Ice Swimming?
- Tapering For An Ice Swimming
- Protecting The Feet In Ice Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- International Ice Swimming Association