Huntington Beach Pier Swim
The Huntington Beach Pier Swim is one of the longest continuously running ocean swims in the United States with 64 annual editions conducted around the pier at Huntington Beach in Southern California.
0.5 mile, depending on the tides since the distance is shorter in low tide and longer during high tides.
City Huntington Beach
Telephone +1 (714) 960-8870
Huntington Beach Pier at Main Street and Pacific Coast Highway in Huntington Beach, California 92648; +1-714-536-5486
Event Date: 8 June 2013
Awards: The Gene Belshe Memorial Perpetual Trophy is awarded to the top team, based on top affiliated finishers in any division.
- Tom Shields, From Body Surfing To Streamlining
- Tom Shields Dreaming From Huntington Beach To London
- High Surf Leads To Cancelled Ocean Swims
- Heading Around Huntington Beach
- Swimming In Surf City
- 64th Annual Huntington Beach Pier Swim
- Are Lead Swimmers Negatively Affected By Draftees?
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- Kids Heading Out To Sea
- Surf City USA® Welcomes Visitors From Around The World
- More 65-Year-Olds To Do The 65th
- Calling To Action And Filling The Gaps
- Ocean Swimming West Coast Style
- Changes In Coastline Of Huntington Beach
- Cameron Castro vs. Jude Williams Rivalry Continues In Huntington Beach