HOSA is one of the largest indoor sportswear brands in China and is the sponsor of the FINA/HOSA Marathon Swim World Series, the leading professional marathon swimming circuit. Hosa designs and produces a wide range of mid-to-high end sportswear products, including swimwear, fitness wear, sports underwear and accessories, which sells under its Hosa Brand. Since 2008, the Hos Brand became the only indoor sportswear brand which was recognized as one of the China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands by the World Brand Lab for several years and recognized as an exemplary brand in the China’s swimwear industry.
- In December 2012, HOSA was granted the license to use the Water Cube Brand by The Beijing National Aquatics Centre.
- In 2013, the Group formally introduced the Water Cube Brand swimsuits.
- In December 2014, HOSA became the title sponsor of the leading professional marathon swimming circuit, formerly known as the FINA 10 km Marathon Swimming World Cup
- Shi Hongliu is the founder of the Hosa Brand. He has over 27 years of experience in the apparel industry and is primarily responsible for the corporate strategic planning and overall business development. Shi was selected as one of the “Top Ten Meritorious Entrepreneurs” (十大功勋企业家) at China’s International Fashion Week by China National Textile and Apparel Council (中国纺织工业协会) in 2007, and “Brand China Person of the Year (Apparel Industry)” (品牌中国(服装行业)年度人物) by Brand China Industry Alliance (品牌中国产业联盟) in 2010.
- Shi Hongyan is Hosa's Vice Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and Executive Director and has over 20 years of experience in the apparel industry and primarily responsible for developing and implementing operation plans, and monitoring the overall manufacturing activities.
- Zeng Shaoxiong is the Executive Director and has over 14 years of experience in investment and finance and is primarily responsible for corporate investment and financing activities.
- Zhao Yan is the Executive Director and has over 20 years of experience in corporate management and is primarily responsible for implementing and overseeing development plans, administration, human resources, management and information systems.
2015 FINA/HOSA 10K Marathon Swimming World Cup Series
- 1st race - 7 February - La Patagones Viedma (Argentina), part of Maraton Patagones-Viedma International Open Water Swim
- 2nd race - 13 March - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- 3rd race - 18 April - New Caledonia, France
- 4th race - 2 May - Cancun (Mexico)
- 5th race - 20 June - Balatonfured, Hungary
- 6th race - 27 June - Setúbal Bay (Portugal)
- 7th race - 23 July - Lac St-Jean (Canada), part of the Traversee international du Lac St-Jean
- 8th race - 31 July - Lac Magog (Canada), part of the Traversée Internationale du lac Memphrémagog
- 9th race - 8 August - Lac Mégantic (Canada), part of the Traversee international du Lac Mégantic
- 10th race - 12 October - Chun'an (China)
- 11th race - 17 October - Hong Kong (Hong Kong)