Hong Kong / San Francisco Ocean Film Festival
noun - The Hong Kong - San Francisco Ocean Film Festival is an annual film festival whose mission is to celebrate the sea with inspirational films that increase viewers' appreciation of the oceans that surround them. The festival highlights films that showcase the beauty and mysteries of the ocean, the thrill of saltwater sports, coastal cultures, and the importance of this vital ecosystem.
Dedicated to using film as a medium to increase public awareness of the environmental, social and cultural importance of marine ecosystems and foster a spirit of ocean stewardship, the festival is now the premier venue in North America for ocean related films.
Every year, the festival produces an acclaimed festival of ocean-themed films from all over the world that are largely unavailable to the general public. Themes range from marine science and industry to sports and adventure. The films are intended to entertain, educate and encourage active participation in ocean conservation.
- Ocean Film Festival website
- Feeling Trapped In The Pool, Getting Out To The Sea
- Hong Kong - San Francisco Ocean Film Festival
- Hong Kong - San Francisco International Ocean Film Festival
- Open Water Swimming's Holliday In Hong Kong
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- World Open Water Swimming Series
- Open Water Swimming