Hever Long Distance Swim
The Hever Long Distance Swim is part of the Festival of Endurance at Hever Castle and includes a 1.9 km, 3.8 km and 10 km swim from the Italianate loggia into the scenic River Eden and around 16 Acre Island in Hever. It is one of the World's Top 100 River Swims and part of the Castle Swim Series.
Hever Castle is located in the village of Hever, Kent, near Edenbridge, 30 miles south-east of London, England. It began as a country house, built in the 13th century. From 1462 to 1539, it was the seat of the Boleyn family.
2019 Castle Swim Series
- Lough Cutra Castle Swim on 25-26 May 2019
- Cholmondeley Castle Swim on 22-23 June 2019
- Hever Long Distance Swim on 7 July 2019
- Castle Howard Swim on 20-21 July 2019
- Château de Chantilly Swim on 24-25 August 2019
- Hever Castle Swim on 28-29 September 2019