Hayden Cotter is a 18-year-old Australian pool and open water swimmer.
Open Water Swimming Career Highlights
- He won the 2018 17U Australian 7.5 km Open Water Championship at Brighton Beach on 26 January 2018 at the age of 16.
- He won the 2019 Australian 10 km Open Water Championship 18U competition at Brighton Beach on 26 January 2019 at the age of 17.
- He won the 2019 Australian 5 km Open Water Championship at Brighton Beach on 28 January 2019 at the age of 17.
- He finished 4th in the 2020 Australian 5 km Time Trial Open Water Championship at Brighton Beach on 26 January 2020.
- History Of Marathon Swimming In Australia, Part 1
- Nick Sloman Takes Another Step Forwards To Tokyo
- Kareena Lee Wins Another Title At Australian Open Water Championships
- Sloman Goes Fast, Lee Leads Australian Nationals
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- Kareena Lee Sweeps Race At Australian Championships
- Green With Envy In South Korea