Guilherme Freitas is a writer and commentator of swimming for the SWIM Channel which was voted as the 2012 World Open Water Swimming Offering of the Year.
Freitas works with Patrick Winkler and Daniel Takata on the Swim Channel. Swim Channel has a huge Facebook audience. They broadcast on radio every day and archive the programs on Sound Cloud. 365 days a year Winkler provides insightful commentary on swimming and swimmers. They also have a wildly successful blog and their signature media platform, the colorful magazine, the Swim Channel, was deservedly the 2012 World Open Water Swimming Offering of the Year.
- Commemorating The Legacy Of Poliana Okimoto
- FINA Aquatics World Magazine
- SWIM Channel Magazine
- Daniel Takata Wins Second Consecutive FINA Title With 10K
- Swim Channel, Swimming's Media Mogulists
- Swim Channel Facebook page
- Swim Channel radio archives on Sound Cloud
- Swim Channel blog
- Patrick Winkler Explains His Open Water Network
- Daniel Takata To Be Olympic Swimming Commentator
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Quite An October For Cesar Saade, Jr.
- Artur Pedroza, Catarina Ganzeli Win 22 km Maratona Aquática 14 Bis