Gergely Gyurta (born 12 Sept 1991) is a student at the Department of Economy and Management of Budapest Communication College and is a world-class pool and open water swimmer from Hungary.
- He competed in the 2012 FINA Olympic 10km Marathon Swimming Qualifier in Setubal Bay, Portugal in the hopes of qualifying for the Olympic 10km Marathon Swim at the 2012 London Olympics
- He won the 10 km marathon swim on Hungarian national television at the 2014 LEN Cup in Lake Balaton, Hungary
- He competed in the 2015 FINA World Swimming Championships in Kazan, Russia
- He participated in the 2016 Rio Olympic Games in the 1500m freestyle
- He competed in the 25 km marathon swim at the 2017 FINA World Swimming Championships in Lake Balaton, Hungary
- Open Water Swimmers Dominate Men’s 1500m Freestyle Olympic Preliminaries
- Gergely Gyurta website
- Who Will Be The Chosen 15 (male?
- Who Will Be The Chosen 15 (female?
- Open Water Swimming
- Gergely Gyurta Goes Gangbusters In Front Of The Cameras
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- What Men Will Qualify For The 2016 Rio Olympics?