Georgios Arniakos is a Greek pool and open water swimmer.
Open Water Swimming Career
- He competed in the 2014 European Championships.
- He finished third in the 5 km solo swim at the 1st Mediterranean Beach Games in Pescara, Italy on 28 August 2015.
- He finished 29th in the 5 km race at the 2017 FINA World Swimming Championships in Lake Balaton, Hungary on 15 July.
- Marc-Antoine Olivier Makes A Fast Statement In 5K
- Marathon Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- World Professional Marathon Swimming Federation
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Open Water Swimming
- Dario Verani Win 1st Mediterranean Beach Games
- Arianna Bridi Win 1st Mediterranean Beach Games
- Dimitris Negris Wins Santorini Experience