Geoff Wilson is an open water swimmer from Australia.
Open Water Swimming Career Highlights
- He successfully completed the English Channel on 12 July 2011 in 15 hours 12 minutes, certified by the Channel Swimming Association.
- He successfully completed the Catalina Channel in 2014 in 10 hours 59 minutes.
- He has completed solo swims of the 19.7 km Rottnest Channel Swim in Western Australia in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 (5 times), and 2012 to date.
- His swims have been honored by the Rottnest Channel Swim Honour Board including two-way crossing on 22 April 2011 in 11 hours 51 minutes 10 seconds at the age of 47.
- He completed an unprecedented 28 km circumnavigation swim around Rottnest Island in Western Australia that took 8 hours 15 minutes on 12 March 2015 with Ceinwen Roberts and Wayne Morris at the age of 50.