Open Water Swimming Highlights
- He serves as an observer in the North Channel for the Irish Long Distance Swimming Association.
- He served as a presenter at the Global Swim Series Eleventh Annual Awards for the 2018 Season and the Ireland Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame held at Belfast Castle, Ireland on 9-10 February 2019.
- He helped Vicky Miller successfully cross the North Channel from Northern Ireland to Portpatrick, Scotland on 28 July 2015 in 12 hours 6 minutes under the escort of pilots Brian Meharg and Mervyn Kinney.
- He was nominated for the 2016 Male Senior Swimmer of the Year Award (Live Vote).
- He won the 2016 Ulster Open Water Swimmer of the Year Award by the Irish Long Distance Swimming Association.
- He completed a swim around Rathlin Sound, Ireland in 2010.
- He won the Ted Keenan Ulster Swimmer of the Year for the second time, sponsored by Infinity Channel Swimming in 2019.
- He served as an observer for Caroline Block's two-way crossing attempt of the North Channel on 4-5 August 2017 that took 28 hours 55 minutes.
North Channel Adventure
- Village Of Enablers Helps Adrian Sarchet Achieve The Oceans Seven
- Vicky Miller becomes tenth woman to cross the North Channel
- Vicky Miller Makes It Across The North Channel
- It's Miller Time Across The North Channel
- 2016 Irish Long Distance Swimming Association Awards
- Irish Long Distance Swimming Association
- Irish Long Distance Swimming Association Facebook Page
- Open Water Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Sabrina Wiedmer Rushes Round Rathlin
- Blocking Out The Cold