Gameplan Media is a multi-service sport media and marketing agency in South Africa founded by Dave Macleod in 1997. It covers events including the Midmar Mile and the 120 km Dusi Canoe Marathon among many other events.
Gameplan Media aims to harness technical innovation, creative thinking, thorough understanding of our client’s brands, and our knowledge and enthusiasm for what we do to provide exceptional media exposure returns.
Gameplan Media provides a full range of media and public relations services, with a strong specialisation in sport, to clients ranging from corporates to event owners, sponsors and individuals to leverage their investment in an event or product through effective media exposure. Gameplan Media sets out to achieve these goals through unconventional and creative strategic thinking, utilising contemporary technology, allied with an intuitive understanding of the media industry and the manner in which it operates, to deliver media exposure that is memorable, supports and builds the associated brands, and that is very cost-effective.
- GamePlan Media
- GamePlan Media events
- GamePlan Media Facebook page
- GamePlan Media Twitter feed
- 91 And Counting, Lorna Cochran Leads A Gang
- Safari Swimming Before Midmar Mile
- Time Freight Lake Heritage Water Festival Grows And Grows
- Peter Charter Fights To End And Beyond
- Lorna's Lasting Legacy - The Water Doesn't Know How Old
- Mike Arbuthnot Goes 42 For 42
- Helps Is On The Way
- aQuellé Midmar Mile
- World Open Water Swimming Series
- Relay Results At The 2015 aQuellé Midmar Mile