Forio D'Ischia is a town of 17,000 inhabitants in the City of Naples, Italy, situated on the island of Ischia. Ischia is a volcanic island in the Tyrrhenian Sea. It lies at the northern end of the Gulf of Naples, about 30 km (19 miles) from the city of Naples. It is the largest of the Phlegrean Islands with about 34 km (21 miles) of coastline.
Open Water Swimming
- Albert Coward Describes Swimming In Golfo di Napoli On WOWSA Live
- Dr. Chris Stockdale Made Honorary Citizen Of Forio D'Ischia
- Traveling And Talking With Open Water Swimmers In Naples
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Albert Coward Honored By The Hall Of Fame
- Dan Simonelli Helps Create A Sea Of Change