noun - The field refers to the individuals who make up all or part of the participants in an open water swimming competition.
The lead swimmers were followed by the large field.
- Retaliation And Aggression In Open Water Competitions
- What Was That Group Of Things In The Open Water?
- Open Water Swimming
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- International Marathon Swimming Hall of Fame
- Marathon Swimming
- Pack Swimming - The Collective Behavior Of Triathletes And Open Water Swimmers
- What Is The Correct Call In The Open Water?
- Does The Nash Equilibrium Apply To Open Water Racing?
- Many Wrongs Make A Right In Open Water Swimming
- Open Water Swimming - Keys To Success
- Frosty The Snowman In The Open Water
- 'Twas The Night Before Christmas In The Open Water
- Twelve Days of Christmas In The Open Water
- Jingle Bells In The Open Water
- 50 Things Open Water Swimmer Should Not Do
- 100 Things Every Open Water Swimmer Should Know
- Good Turns Versus Poor Turns In The Open Water