Fernando Ponte is a Brazilian pool and marathon swimmer.
Open Water Swimming Career
- he won the sprint race at the 2017 La Patagones Viedma in Argentina.
- he finished fifth in the 5 km race at the 2017 FINA World Swimming Championships in Lake Balaton, Hungary on 15 July.
- he won the 2017 Campeonato Brasileiro de Aguas Abertas in Brasilia, Brazil.
- he finished third in the FINA 10K Marathon Swimming World Cup race in Hong Kong on 15 October 2017 in Chun'an Qiandao Lake in China.
- he finished 10th overall in the 2017 FINA 10K Marathon Swimming World Cup professional marathon swimming circuit.
- On 10 December 2017, he won the Rei e Rainha do Mar on Copacabana Beach in Rio de Janeiro together with Poliana Okimoto, Allan do Carmo and Ana Marcela Cunha.
- he finished second in the 2018 FINA/HOSA Marathon Swim World Series race in Lac St-Jean, Quebec, Canada on 26 July 2018.
- On 20 March 2021, he finished 5th in the 2021 Olympic 10K Marathon Swim qualification race held in Reserva Santa Rita da Lagoa Azul in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- FINA/CNSG Marathon Swim World Series 2019 Rankings
- Marc-Antoine Olivier Makes A Fast Statement In 5K
- Rachele Bruni Wins Patagones Viedma Sprint Race
- Adrianna Bridi Wins La Patagones Viedma
- Federico Vanelli Wins La Patagones Viedma
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Marathon Swimming
- Open Water Swimming
- World Professional Marathon Swimming Federation
- Ana Marcela Cunha, Viviane Jungblut Finish In The Mix
- Kristof Rasovszky Wins FINA World Cup In Qiandao Lake
- Simone Ruffini Wins FINA Marathon Swimming World Cup
- Brazilian Olympians Help Poliana Okimoto End Up On Top