Dr. Evenel Mervilus is the chairman of La Fédération d’Haïti, l’Association de Natation Haïtienne et de Sauvetage (FHSAS) the national governing body of swimming in Haïti, that was founded in 1994 under the auspices of the Haitian Olympic Committee (Comité Olympique Haïtien).
In 2014, Haiti was approved to become a member of FINA (Fédération Internationale de Natation), as the 204th member national governing body. In 2013, FHSAS became affiliated with the International Life Saving Federation (Fédération internationale de sauvetage) as its 170th member nation.
- Fédération d’Haïti, l’Association de Natation Haïtienne et de Sauvetage
- Haïti – Sports : Haïti membre de la FINA
- International Life Saving Association
- Dr. Evenel Mervilus Facebook page
- Creating Swimming Opportunities In Haïti
- Combining Swimming And Life Saving Where Necessary
- Haiti's Naomy Grand’Pierre Qualifies For The Rio Olympics