East Beach is a beautiful, long, sandy beach in Santa Barbara, California that is bordered by a grassy, tree-lined park. It offers a full beach house, snack bar, volleyball courts, play area for children, and a bike/rollerblading bath. East Beach is in front of some of the largest hotels in Santa Barbara so it is the Santa Barbara default beach.
Open Water Swimming
East Beach and Leadbetter Beach are also sites of the Santa Barbara Open Water Swim Camp hosted by Olympian Mark Warkentin. It is also site of Thursday evening Reef and Run series from 4 June to 27 August 2015.
East Beach is accessible from just about any exit along downtown Santa Barbara - Carrillo Blvd, Milpas, Garden, Castillo.
- Semana Nautica
- Open Water Swimming Camp Headed By Olympian Mark Warkentin
- Swimming, Sprinting And Swinging To The Music
- World Open Water Swimming Association
- Open Water Swimming
- Marathon Swimming
- Daily News of Open Water Swimming
- Scout Tommey Wins Opening Stage At Reef & Run
- Reef and Run Results
- Reef and Run website
- Reef and Run Facebook page
- Boat To Beach In Reef & Run
- Boat-to-Beach Swim Culminates Reef & Run Series
- Back to the Beach For 10 Years